Thursday, January 27, 2011

I think the Girl Scouts Are Trying To Kill Me...

I found my husband rummaging through our spare change today. I asked him what he was doing and I heard what may be the scariest words ever "I bought some Girl Scout Cookies." Let me explain. I LOVE Girl Scout cookies. All of them. I was a girl scout for nine years and i'm pretty sure I stuck around for the last two just for the cookies. My particular weaknesses are Thin Mints and Peanut Butter Patties, but i'm not really that particular. I just love to eat them. So of course, I'm trying to do this whole "healthy lifestyle" thing and I'm not sure how Girl Scout cookies fit in. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for small indulgences. I'm not afraid to have a glass of wine or a couple of mini-Snickers. I'm just not sure I have enough will power to eat one or two Girl Scout cookies at a time. I'm debating if I should just skip out on the Girl Scout cookies altogether this year or if I should get one or two boxes in the supreme test of my will power. What do you think avoid the temptation or test my self-control? What are your biggest temptations?

1 comment: